Jul 9, 2010

Recapping the Merry Month of June

I am truly an impulsive writer. This is one solid proof. I haven't blogged in 2 weeks! I know, I really have to make up! And the kwentos are piling up so I better start now.

A few minutes ago, in front of me was my Cosmo datebook because I had to scribble today's adventure:

I went to audition for the Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition.

Yeah, you read it right. It was truly a challenge being able to admit to myself that I am one of the many Filipinos who have weight problems but I guess it only takes whole-hearted acceptance of one's flaws, a number of friends to give a little push (thanks guys, you know who you are) and a great deal of guts to go fall in line along with other full-figured people. I didn't make it but it's all good.. :) I'll blog about this as soon as the nationwide auditions are over.

Okay, going back to my datebook. Flipping through the pages, I realized what a wonderful month June has been for me. It was my birth month, and I celebrated my day with family, friends and my beau and I must say I could never be happier. I'll post another blog shortly about how well my birthday bash turned out.


In June also falls our Anniversary (which happens to coincide with my mom's birthday) and pardon me for not being able to think of an adjective that would best describe the Tagaytay weekend with Jhay. *sigh* It was surreal, like it was taken out of a dream. Me, my honey and the oh-so-perfect Tagaytay climate, gosh, it was just overwhelming. (I'll write about it this weekend too, paki-lista nalang mga utang ko. LOL)



The 2 events aforementioned plus one teambuilding activity with my former teammates plus one movie date with hon made my favorite month of the year even more blog-worthy.

Fine, I'm off here. Gotta start paying my debts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...