Jul 26, 2010

Office Girl Again :)

I’m back to work today. After the grueling condition of my eyes the past week, I feel better now. Not completely, but at least I don’t look like I’m taken from a horror movie anymore. LOL. No more red eyes but my vision is still blurry and I am still blinded by the sunlight or monitor glare even. This weekend at home I tried wearing sunglasses while using the PC because I really wanna blog. That’s how hard it has been for me to take in extreme light (actually it still is :-(). But hey I should still be thankful that I made it to the office today. I never thought I’d say this but I missed my cube! Seriously! :-)


I missed the pictures on my little wall. I missed my jacket. I missed the comfort of my swivel. I missed my food-packed pedestal. I missed the 3-in-1 coffee that I drink any time of the day. I missed shivering, like it's not scorching hot outside. I missed my normal work load. I used to hate switching screens all day, Excel-web app-Excel-web app-Excel (that’s how manual software testing works, you know) but now I’m glad that I’ll be able to do it again. I guess I just missed doing something worthwhile. Well yeah I enjoyed taking care of Haley and finishing a few scrapbook pages and eating a lot and sleeping a lot more but it just feels odd staying indoors on weekdays. I’ve been a bona fide bum for 5 days and I just can’t be happier that I’m an office girl again.

Ok, back to ALT-TAB-ing now. :-)

1 comment:

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...