Jun 25, 2010

A Little Reflection

There are times when I can't help but get envious of people who doesn't have much responsibilities in life. Their paychecks are all to themselves. They buy all that they want or save up for grander wishes. But at the end of the day, I realize that there's no reason to be envious because in the first place, my Tita supported my education so that afterwards I can give back. And there's nothing more rewarding than seeing your family's life (even just a bit) better :)

I don't belong to an upper class clan. Most of the time, our income is just sufficient for our daily needs. But whenever I ask why I am in this situation, I just remind myself that there are people whose situations are worse than mine, and I have not the littlest right to complain or feel sorry. I am still lucky that I eat more than thrice a day. I am still lucky that eventhough I shiver in my workstation, I have a Makati office and a job that pays me reasonably. I am still lucky that eventhough I have to help send my 5 sisters to school, still, I have a family, and one day when all of them have graduated from college, it'll be my turn to savor life's goodness.


Six Girls.
* these were taken more than a year ago so they look a little
different now but yeah, equally beautiful :) *

I am thankful that moments like this come. I get to realize that I may not have everything but I have a few things that make this journey soooooo worth taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...