Jul 10, 2010

Bestfriends Reunited

It was scorching hot at home and I most certainly don't wanna stay indoors. Thinking of a place where I could hangout, I remembered I haven't been with my high school bestfriend, Charmaine, for some time now. I phoned her and the next thing I knew, we were laughing out loud in her place in Paranaque.


I don't know if it was some kind of coincidence or our souls are just entwined, I was surprised as I entered her door, we were both wearing a purple top! We laughed it off. But as she asked me to sit down, she noticed we also had the same nailpolish! I looked down, and yes, both pussy red! Hahahaha. Boy, our bedroom slippers are the same too! Spell BFF. *wink*


Being with her again is like taking a trip down memory lane. I realized just how much I miss my sweet girl. The kikay and maarte heart throb of my secondary school is now a licensed nurse, and I must say she really has matured. Back then she can't even wash dishes but now she amazed me when she was able to fry the chicken to perfection. If I may add, she has emotionally blossomed as well, head-over-heels in love with her beau. I've never seen her like that before :)


Best, if by chance you read this, thanks for the QT (according to her, QT = quality time). 

And oh, why don't we do this more often? :)


*update: I checked her FB album description and her final sentence is "We have to do this more often...lol..." Crazy coincidence. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...