Jul 31, 2010

My Saturday Plans

I missed doing this. Waking up early on a Saturday morning and going online till sun down or till my eyes hurt, whichever comes first. Haha. The past two weekends I was only allowed to use the PC for 15 minutes at most due to sore eyes. That's really torture, so today is my sweet revenge. :-)

I have a lot on my to-do list and I have this feeling that if I share it here, there are higher chances of accomplishing it. So here it is: 

  • Work on a bunch of overdue blogs and post it right away. Uhhh, that was like 4 or 5.. I'm not sure how many I can finish today but I'm hoping for the best :-) 
  • Check out a classmates' sister's FB profile to see her wedding photos 
  • Explore a blog site that I just stumbled upon yesterday. Her posts seem great :-) 
  • Re-visit Scrapblog and get inspirations for a couple of scrapbook pages. 
  • Figure out if I am ready to take one big leap in my online life: Creating a Twitter account.

Good luck, Em! You can do it! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...