Dec 6, 2011

A Sneak Peek at Haley's Birthday

Last November 25-26, our family together with my girlfriends went to Residencia de Riego Resort in Alitagtag, Batangas as a post-celebration of Haley's Birthday. The place is beautiful and that translates to about a thousand photos! So while I'm still sorting them out and putting into words the experience, here are some of the winner pics of the weekend :-)

 Beautiful girl + lovely backdrop = the perfect photo :-)

 The tarp that I created last minute!
She's currently addicted to Hi-5, an Australian child-oriented show, that's why!

 She personally chose that swimsuit. Goes to show that Dora the Explorer still has a special spot in her heart. Haha!


Our little princess looks sooo happy in that last pic, no? I have more of those to show you so please stick around for the full post ^_^


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...