Dec 9, 2011

Back to Basics

If you're a regular visitor of my blog (oh, thanks! :D), you may have noticed how all of a sudden, my template was a mess:


It was a pain to look at so even if I love that template along with its multi-colored header and the cutest details, I looked for a replacement. Of the thousands available in the WWW, none fit my taste and requirements so I decided I'm going back to basics -- Blogger default templates.

Now my revamped blog is a lot simpler but it's a lot more me, too! I love the pink background and the cursive header font as they scream feminine! And the best part is, unlike my old template, I got to control the width of the main posts such that large photos already fit (with space to spare)! Yay!


This change takes a little getting used to but I hope you'll like it as much as I do :D

Happy weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I've been meaning to do the same. Kaso tinatamad ako =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jerellt! Matrabaho nga talaga sya, buti nalang natapat na leave ako so i didn't mind spending half a day customizing.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...