Dec 14, 2011

Planning 2012 the Starbucks Way

I'm sure you all have heard of the Starbucks Planner Promo running from December 13-15. But for those of you who haven't, here it is:


Coincidentally, I already have 12 stickers so I and my cousin just grabbed 2 Christmas drinks yesterday and I already got myself the planner. Lucky me!

I think Cherry's the prettiest shade.
Okay, I'm biased! Haha.

I've been using planners since I was in college. I tried those little ones from Papemelroti, the Cosmo Datebook, the Belle de Jour Power Planner for this year and now I'm trying out Starbucks. I actually have no plans of joining the sticker-collecting bandwagon but the size and weight of this one is irresistible! Haha. I don't want to just leave my planner in the office again (like what happened to my BDJ 'coz it's too big and bulky) so SB planner's perfect!

You have until tomorrow to take home your very own Starbucks 2012 Planner, if you haven't already! :-)


3 comments:

  1. Aww. I love the BDJ planner, though. It's my first time using it this 2012. Excited! :)

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/12/wonder-womans-holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like BDJ, too, especially coz it's created for fab women like me and you ;) but my shoulders are gonna curse me if i bring it in my bag everyday.. haha! i'm gonna miss how kikay it is, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly use planners because I really can't keep up with schedules. haha! :)

    Thank you so much for joining my giveaway. Goodluck! followed you too. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...