Dec 5, 2011

Day 24 - A picture of someone you miss

I don't just miss one person... I miss the whole gang!

6 girls and 3 guys make the original Tropang Isda.
One of the guys, Roi, is MIA during our 2009 Christmas Party
while the girl in the photo is April, our friend who migrated to the US back in 2006.

Sure the girls and I get together every so often... but the guys? We see them only once a year! And Ep, haven't seen her in five years! I miss the kwentuhan when in easy-peasy subjects and the kopyahan in toxic ones, the Pinoy Henyo games during vacant periods, lunch at eateries our meager allowance could afford and late afternoon bonding in the walls of Intramuros. Sigh. I miss the fun when we're complete. If a wedding is what it takes to get us reunited, then I'm getting married next year! Better yet, next month! Hahaha!

But kidding aside, I miss my college barkada. All 9 of us... together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...