Sep 22, 2010

A Love That Gets Better Everyday

While waiting for my turn in the bathroom, I thought of going through my old cellphone's message archive. I've read a lot of sweet nothings from Jhay and quite a number of texts about our fights eons ago. But there was this one message that made me cry. Here, let me share it with you..

"Tutal nasimulan ko na, sasabihin ko na lahat...

Sana yung next GF mo, madala mo sa inyo at maipakilala mo sa family mo...
Sana maipagmalaki mo sya sa friends mo tsaka mapakilala mo rin sya personally..
Sana you could show up at her house when she tells you she's sick and she can do the same to you...
Sana kahit once, give her a bouquet of flowers. It would make her feel like a real woman...
Sana hindi mo mamiss yung birthday nya for three consecutive years...
Sana magkasama kayo sa bawat anniv nyo kahit gaano pa kasama yung panahon or kahit gaano pa kadami yung ginagawa mo...
Sana makasama mo sya on long trips and you'd realize how happy it is to be just the two of you...
And I hope you'd love her with all of you. Way more than you loved me. Because if this is your all, I'm telling you, this is barely enough."

-from Me to Him
February 28, 2008
11:03pm

I sent it during one of our major fights and now reading it made me feel so good because I realized how far Jhay and I have come. I used to just wish upon a star (LOL) but now he has done almost all of those. I love the man he has become. I love how the "better him" makes me feel.

He surprised me with a beautiful bouquet matching my graduation dress.


Here's to you honey. And to our love that gets better everyday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...