Sep 11, 2010

I am so pissed off with my own stupidity

An hour earlier, I was talking to my Victoria's Secret Cologne while I transferred some of its contents to a smaller atomizer that I carry in my bag everyday:

"Dear cologne, please stay with me until Richard* comes back on December and gives me another bottle for pasalubong."

*Richard is a college classmate-turned-officemate-turned-true friend who is assigned to the US for work.

And now that I'm about to leave the house, I opened my drawer, took a hanky and got so freaked out because it was drenched in my beloved body mist! T_T

Other stuffs in the drawer are bathing in VS scent too. *Sigh* Turns out I forgot to screw the bottle close a while ago. What's supposed to last until the end of the year is all gone. Stupid stupid me :(

2 comments:

  1. Gawd! I can relate to the stupidity. lol. I spill and drop things almost all the time. I'm such a klutz!

    Anyway, thanks for posting my link on your good reads section. I appreciate it very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sinthea! My pleasure! ^_^

    I found your blog through Jaq. At first, I had to visit her site to check out your new posts until I got tired (because I do it everytime) and I just had to include you in my blogroll! I have to agree with my friend, you rock at writing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...