Sep 27, 2010

A Fab Footwear for a Hundred Bucks

I have been constantly mentioning that I spend a lot of time in the office lately. And early this month, the hardwork kinda paid off because I, along with other team mates, received a "Pat on the Back." POB is an incentive given to selected employees monthly to recognize their efforts and to motivate others to step up. Well it's only 300 pesos worth of GC and an e-mail announcement but it's a little something that affirms that I am not screwing up. Hahaha.

And then comes HSBC's new promo: A single-receipt purchase of at least PhP 2000 anywhere with your credit card gives you a PhP 100 gift pass from SM Department Stores or Ayala Malls.
Because I use my card when I do groceries, I am entitled to two gift passes this month :) I love HSBC already! Last time, it was free Starbucks drinks and now this. Spending at it's finest. LOL.

Why am I saying this, you may ask. It's because I am happy to share that I got this really chic sandals for only a hundred pesos!


Uhhh it's actually PhP 600 but because I have GCs, I only paid for the remaining amount. Spending extra time in the office and extra bucks in the supermarket has never been this rewarding! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...