Jun 15, 2010

A Bunch of Thanks From Me to You

October 2009. My friend's birthday. I greeted her via Facebook and saw a lot of greetings on her wall already. I wondered if FB is still the trend when it's my turn to be greeted.

June 2010. A day after my birthday. I was so busy yesterday that I passed on going online and today upon checking FB, I have 88 notifications! What a pretty sight!



It always feels good seeing that a lot of people remembered you, especially on your special day. So to everyone who took an effort to write birthday greetings on my wall – barkadas, schoolmates, long lost friends, extended family, and those who I least expect to remember – this one's for you. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...