Jun 7, 2010

A Motivation on a Lazy Monday

Today is Monday and this is by far the laziest Monday I've ever had. I and my friends have always hated Mondays because it's goodbye to weekend and welcome back to stressful work week. And now I hate it more than ever! So yeah, I just had a 5-day VL (a total of 9 days off work including the 2 weekends) and I’m fresh from our Anniv Getaway in Tagaytay (details to follow soon :)). I still feel vacation-ish when I woke up this morning, and I really had to drag myself out of bed. Good thing I remembered a blog entry on how to fight the “I Hate Mondays” syndrome, something written by a female who has the same hatred for it. Here’s a snippet of the post:


Look great on a Monday
I believe in the mantra, “Look Beautiful, feel beautiful, work beautifully.” I follow it. I live it. It is also a great Monday sickness buster. Wear something new that you bought last weekend to work. Bring that new bag! Show off that new haircut or simply look pretty on Monday. It helps start your week in a beautiful note. It keeps you positive, when you see yourself pretty or good looking. It psyches you up to work hard and show people your gorgeous fresh from the weekend look.  Looking great on a Monday gives you that boost that will last you throughout the week. It helps you start the weekend right. Plus you look fabulous!!

And guess what, I HAVE A NEW BAG!!! :)



The bag that I’ve been using has been with me for a year now and I just can't bid it goodbye because rarely do I find one that could fit in all of my things and doesn't damage its handle. Plus, it magically doesn't look so big. So I want one that could top that, or at least level to that and voila, I got an advance birthday gift from a dear aunt! Thank you so much Tita A! :)

Oh, before I forget, thanks to my beloved bag too. It was a job really well done. ^_^ You may now take your final bow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...