Jul 22, 2012

Continuing the Challenge :)

A couple of weeks back, my domain registration expired and I was planning on not renewing it anymore as I don't have much spare time to blog anyway. Good thing J knows me well and he made me realize that I actually don't want to let go of my URL -- my very own space in the www :) So while my subconscious is doing cartwheels and somersaults, I was making a mental note not to waste my money by going back to regular blogging.

For starters, allow me to continue the loooooooong overdue 100-day picture challenge. I have a lot of newer pics to share! :-)


Day 41 - A picture of your favorite weather


Should I say cloudy? Let me just say perfect-for-picnic-at-the-park weather ;-)
By the way, this is the view right in front of our SG home.


Day 42 - A picture of you listening to music


I don't have much pictures listening to music so this will have to do.


Day 43 - A picture of you celebrating


J and I turned seven years last June 4th so we celebrated it at Nirwana Resort in Bintan, Indonesia.
It's the closest tropical destination to Singapore (more on that soon ^^,)


Day 44 - A picture that describes your life


My life is pretty much my family and J.
Oh this was the last day that Dad's okay. I'm missing him again :(


Day 45 - A picture of your favorite cartoon character


The world's best bestfriends in my book :)
Credit


I know this does not do my domain purchase justice yet but this will make for a warm up :-P


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Maudey! Question, where do you purchase a domain and for how much? Sorry, I'm ignorant pa on these things but I'm really interested on getting my own for my other blog. Can you please email me? Thanks! sm_yboa[at]yahoo[dot]com. I really appreciate it. THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back blogging!

    and Happy Anniv too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jhan! I sure hope I can follow through :)

      Delete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...