Nov 2, 2011

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

I had a blissful weekend and I can't wait to share it with all of you but while I'm working on them, let me continue first with the 100-day picture challenge which is reaaaaaaaaally overdue. Haha.

Because I've told you time and again that I'm lusting over going to European countries, I'd be patriotic (not to mention, realistic :P) this time...

click the photo for a larger view :)
Sagada, Misibis Bay, Bohol, Bellarocca, Davao, La Union, Boracay, CamSur, Batanes, CDO, Coron, Anawangin Cove.

There are a lot of beautiful places in the Philippines but these are just some that I wanna visit soon. Any other place that you might want me to include in my list? :)





Disclaimer: All the photos above are not mine. Credits are given to their respective owners.

2 comments:

  1. I've been to Bohol and Anawangin. And I'm going to Coron in a couple of weeks. :) Bellaroca and Batanes are also in my list!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! :) Been wanting to go to Bohol pero nauna mai-book ang tickets to Bora.. enjoy your Coron trip, jerellt! Looking forward to reading about it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...