Oct 13, 2011

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

I'm not naming one, two or three... because I have 8 persons who inspire me.


My family inspires me to soldier on, no matter how difficult life gets sometimes.

Seeing my mom set herself aside to take care of us is enough for me to do my best to become a better daughter and sister. Knowing that my dad, despite a few failures here and there, perks up and still tries his best to make a living for us inspires me to help provide for the family in my own little way. Looking at my five younger sisters and envisioning a bright future awaiting them makes me want to work doubly hard to send them to a good school and give them all their needs, and if possible, their wants, too.

Sure we don't have a posh house, a luxury car, or weekly shopping sprees but just having this beautiful family (literally and figuratively :P), makes me feel extremely wealthy.

And of course, this guy.



Being with each other for more than 6 years, I can safely say now that J is the man I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with. Whenever we talk about future plans, I'm amazed at how certain he is that we'll have a blissful and abundant married life. He makes me believe it, too, and inspires me to do my part for that plan to materialize. We both know it's not gonna be a walk in the park but I know we can make it because we're taking the rough roads hand-in-hand. He inspires me to love the life I'm given, emanate kindness and generosity everyday, value my work, chase my dreams, and in the end be the woman I am destined to become.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...