Oct 9, 2011

Day 14 - A picture of your favorite store

It's been a while since my last 100-photo challenge post but now I'm back!  Okay, I strongly feel that SM Department Store is my favorite store in the world (because it got it all for me? :P) but that sounds boring, right? Haha. So here...

The Maxine boutique in Trinoma

Thing is... whenever I go to SM, I go straight to where Maxine is. It's a clothing line for plus-sized women like me. It's my go-to brand because I love the style and the quality of the fabric of their products. Their sizes fit me to a T as well. And last but not the least, Maxine is my second name so it's sort of a love-your-own mentality. Tee hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...