Aug 9, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

Photo taken at the viewing deck of the Manila Ocean Park.
And yes, I'm loving this color the past few months.

I've done something like this before so I tried hard to make this different from the 1st one :-)

15 facts about Me in no particular order:


I'm not sure if I've shared it here already but my name, according to my parents, means "the greatest gift of God". Yeah, it's hard to live up to it but I swear I'm trying! :P

And speaking of my name, back in high school, guy friends call me Tita and it was only when I became a little more "mature" that I figured it out (if you speak Filipino say "Tita *insert my first name here* " over and over –– you'll know what I mean).

I'm your typical girl: pinkaholic, head-over-heels with romantic films, thinks that flowers are still the surest way to a woman's heart, abhors violent stuff on TV (wrestling, action movies, and yeah count DOTA too) and adores pretty bottles of nail polish and cosmetics and shoes and bags!

I was never scared of heights.

I subconsciously bite my nails when I'm thinking hard.

I was once a National Discipline Awardee but until now I wonder if I'm fit for the title. Why, I can't even discipline myself to lose weight! Haha.

I gush whenever I see a beautiful wedding and wish it were already my turn.

I'm a crybaby.

I'm a self-confessed photo junkie. Well let's just say I'm passionate about capturing moments and memories.

I don't play any sport. I used to say that I don't have rubber shoes for an excuse but le boyf bought me a pair and I still haven't started playing. Someone's getting frustrated already. Hahahaha

I used to love reading but lately there's a lot of things going on in my life that I barely find some free time to do so. Wish I could rekindle my love affair with books soon.

Unlike most people, I find it hard to focus when there's music in my ears. Sayang my iPod, no?

I dream of being a housewife provided that the house is beautiful and that I can go shopping when the house gets boring. Hahaha.

I'm a stage sister and proud of it :D

Chocolates are my guilty pleasure but J is my happy pill ;-)
 
and lastly...

I speak English when I'm too drunk (heck, I even force everyone in the room to do the same). My friends and I still laugh out loud whenever we remember that night.



2 comments:

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...