Aug 15, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show



I don't have the luxury of time to watch TV (or TV shows in DVDs :P) lately so yeah, mine are still One Tree Hill and Glee! The last season of OTH that I was able to watch was the 6th one (I swear, it was so long ago!) and I heard Lucas and Peyton are no longer in the show but it's the original characters that I love, hence the old picture of them. I just love everything about it -- the plot, the rivalry, the lessons, the quotes! Of course, the quotes! Gah, I miss OTH. And then Glee. Needless to say, it's the teenage drama and the music that got me into it. And yes, Sue's humor too! :)

Made me realize... I really should make time to hit the couch and indulge in a new series soon.

Happy Monday, everyone! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...