Dec 17, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow (I ____ you Tomorrow)!

I have very few posts in the past two weeks because a lot of things are going on in my life right now. I've been barking coughing for the longest time, feeling so sick so I just go straight to bed upon getting home from work. My weekends were spent attending Christmas parties and my spare time I spent shopping. You see I really have no time to blog but every time something big happens, I make it a point to share it here. Just like now. No, I mean tomorrow.

Tomorrow, God-willing, is a big day for me and Jhay. It's actually something that I've long wanted and now that it's here, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach fluttering non-stop. I might not even be able to sleep tonight. Excited, scared, anticipating, I can't tell the difference anymore.

Okay, if it turns out fine, I'll post it here (I promise, I'll fill in the blank in the title ^_^). Otherwise, I just might forget it happened. Haha.

Wish me well, guys. May the Force be with me.

2 comments:

  1. What's in the blank? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry I haven't made a follow-up post about it (yet).. But thank God it's L-O-V-E that would fill the blank ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...