Dec 11, 2010

12.11.10 is my Lucky Day!

I know I've been on blogging hiatus (again!) for 2 weeks and haven't even explained why I'm gone but I am just so happy that I felt the need to blog!

Even before publishing my Christmas wishlist, I was able to tick an item off the list!

Photo courtesy here

Yes friends, call me lucky because I won an iPod Touch 32gb in the office Christmas Party raffle! :)

A shot right after I got back from the stage to get my voucher.
Will be claiming the item on Monday at the office :-)

Since I was a kid, I have this luck in raffle draws but this by far is the best prize that I've gotten. I remember getting something as cheap as a glass set in Grade 1, a backpack in college, a 500php-worth Ayale eGC in my team's party last week, and now a gadget that I've been wanting to have!

Thank heavens for this blessing (and Mom and Haley and Jhay who I made kulit to pray that I win :P) and thanks to Headstrong too! Now I can say Merry Christmas! :)


4 comments:

  1. ikaw na! pag yan 4th gen, i am so gonna buy one!! hindi pwede to!!! hahahaha! *inggiterang peacock*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.. sabi sa panaginip ko kagabi hindi daw 4th gen eh.. you can keep your priorities intact.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl! You're such a lucky one. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anne! Happy holidays to you and hubby too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...