Oct 12, 2010

Alive and Tweeting

I have been missing in action for more than a week now and I am most certainly not happy about it. I have a lot to write about but I just can't find the time (and the right mood) to get started. I'm so sorry dear blog, I promise I'll make it up to you this weekend.

Meanwhile, yes oh yes, I already have a Twitter account! After months of thinking and i little pressure from friends, I am now up to being in the loop via micro-blogging! And have you seen my first tweet (right there, at the sidebar)? Shameless plugging, you can call it. Hahaha.

Follow me + follow my blog = Happiness! :D

I'll go back to work for now but I'll be back to blogging really soon. See ya around!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...