Aug 1, 2012

Starting Half Way Through the Year

Do you still remember my too-early New Year's Resolution post? Finally, I am starting it! :D


Well technically, I've been doing the "reading" part since I started the highly-addictive Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy (I'm on the second book now! ^^,) but the "collecting of real books" part I have only started when my girlfriends gave me these for my birthday (thanks, girls!) ---




I've already read Tuesdays with Morrie but I plan on reading it again. The other three I have yet to indulge. Because I said "one book a month," this will suffice for January to April and I'm planning to get the FSG set on paperback within the week. That makes me up to date with my 2012 resolution! Yay!

This book collection thing is getting me really excited! I'm eyeing the Coelho 12-book set that I recently saw in a bookstore, more of Albom and Sparks and Brown and then some Sophie Kinsella chick lit and the Hunger Games trilogy! So many good books, so little time! ;-)

Any more suggestions on great reads? Let me know in the comments box! ^^,


4 comments:

  1. Maudey, very nice choices! I just finished The Hunger Games series. Since you already mentioned of Albom, Have a Little Faith is a very good read. For some chick lit, try reading Cecelia Ahern. Medyo mababaw pero kilig. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weeeeeee.. thanks jerellt! ^^, i knew i can count on you when it comes to books! I-nnote ko yang mga yan.. I can hardly wait to fill up the shelves! :D

      Delete
  2. I like sophie kinsella....try her books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jhan! The Shopaholic Series is indeed part of my To-Buy list. Hoping to have it real soon! ^^,

      Delete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...