Sep 10, 2011

Day 11 and 12 ^_^

 Day 11 - A picture of something you hate


It's actually more of a pet peeve, blurred pictures. The photo above is an exaggeration, of course *wink*

What I mean is that there are just moments that you wanna capture in crisp images and sometimes you wanna be in THAT image so you hand over the camera to another person. When he/she gives the camera back to you, you view the photos and boom -- the photo falls short of your expectations.

Not that I'm not grateful (to the one who took it. I am. Really.) But let's just say I'm nit-picky. Exactly the reason my friends are scared to take a picture of me. Hahaha.


Day 12 - A picture of something you love


If the previous photo is a pet peeve, this one's a guilty pleasure: S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G!!!

I know I'm being shallow but putting one stuff after another in the cart and taking them home and admiring all those beautiful items and getting excited to use them -- oh how I love that happy feeling! I may not have much to spend at the moment (hence, the guilt) but I find comfort in knowing that someday I will have enough to buy whatever my heart desires :-)


Keeping the faith,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...