Jun 4, 2011

Today is the Day

When I opened my blog today, this is what captured my attention :)

Today, Jhay and I celebrate 6 years of love and happiness. Just like what I posted in my Facebook wall, I still can't believe that we've been together that long because he still makes my heart skip a beat. Spending Saturdays and Sundays with him still gives me that bliss and energy to soldier on another 5 days of work because I know that come weekend, it's gonna be him and me again. One whisper of I love you, a sweet kiss and a tight embrace from him still makes the world a better place. I guess that's how it feels when you're with "The One", and I'll always be thankful that I've spent almost a quarter of my life this in love.

Happy 6th Anniversary, babe! I love you, forever will.



P.S. It's Cebu in a few hours! Can hardly wait! ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! happy happy anniversary, enjoy your day... when we celebrated our 10th year as bf/gf, kinikilig pa din kami hehehe, and until now na married na kami, keep the fire burning..hehhe
    as hubby puts it, love makes time flies... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary!!!
    all the best!
    God bless you both!

    ~greetings from your reader in Bahrain, VENGIE ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to both of you! Stay in love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Leah! :)

    @Mei > thanks a lot! it's inspiring to know that there really are couples na may kilig parin kahit married na! I hope maging ganun din kami ni bf! ^_^

    @vengieric > wow thank you so much, I didn't know I have a reader in Bahrain! You made my day :)

    @Anne > We will, Anne! Thanks much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...