May 17, 2011

OMG! I Won Again! ^_^

I got a pleasant surprise on the eve of my blog's birthday!

I am going to YummyEATS
courtesy of Animetric's World!


I am so excited because it's my first time to attend something like this. I'll definitely blog about my experience. Thanks again, Animetric! ^_^


P.S. I therefore conclude... the secret to having that magic in raffle contests is just joining and not expecting to win. It works. Really.

P.P.S. 2 and a half hours left before my giveaway ends. Goodluck to everyone who joined!



2 comments:

  1. I agree with you...It just comes when you least expect it.....But I joined your great give-away and hoping to win......lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. super swerte mo talaga te em., hehehehehe., ;)

    ReplyDelete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...