Nov 14, 2010

I Suck

Yeah, I really do. Why? Because I said in my previous post that there'll be a posting marathon last weekend but I haven't posted anything for the last seven days! Nil. Nada. Not even one. My sincerest apologies for being so lazy and stubborn.

On a lighter note, I love love love this weekend because I'll be having five days off work! F-I-V-E. Heavenly. Well, you know that Tuesday's a holiday and now that our project is over, I filed Monday and Wednesday as CTO (Complimentary Time-off, that's what you get when you sum up all your OT hours, I ♥ Headstrong). I really hope I'll be able to do productive things during the long break. My friends are expecting a lot from this blog me. Talk about peer pressure. Hahaha.

Oh, so far I'm doing good at being productive because I was able to scour some good finds yesterday at SM Megamall, but that's for another post. Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...