Aug 2, 2010

WordCamp Philippines 2010, I'm in!

Yay! I'm going to WordCamp Philippines 2010! :-)

WordCamp Philippines 2010


WordCamp Philippines is one of the most anticipated blogging events in the Philippine blogosphere. It's an informal, community-organized event put together by WordPress users (well, yeah I'm in Blogger but good thing is that the event is not exclusive for WordPress users). Everyone from casual users to core developers participate, share ideas, and get to know each other.

It'll be on October 2, 2010, 8AM to 6PM at the College of St. Benilde, Taft Avenue, Manila. The venue is like only 100 tumblings from my house! I am so excited! Plus, my brother-in-law to-be (ahem! :P) is one of the organizers. How cool is that? :-)

To get to know more about the event, check out their official site.

If you're interested, you can register here. Hurry, few slots left!

By the way, thanks to my ever-supportive boyfriend for registering for me! You're simply the best honey! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...