Apr 29, 2011

Flashback Fridays: She Made Us Proud... Again!

Remember a few months ago I told you about Micah?

Well I have (some) bragging rights because my little sister brought home 3rd Place in the National Schools Press Conference - Newswriting Category held April 10-16 in Butuan City.


I mean, I know it ain't the top spot but competing with 50 other bright young writers from the entire archipelago and bagging the bronze is definitely still worth celebrating. Especially knowing that our young lady used to be someone who couldn't care less about school, the achievement just made everyone of us overflowing with pride.

Congratulations, Micah dear. You did a fantastic job bringing honor to your school, the city of Makati and your family who was with you all the way.

Our home-made banner for our winner :)
All 6 of us wearing Micah's pasalubong shirts. Oh please, excuse my haggard stay-at-home look! :P
Of all the souvenir shirts that she got, this by far is the best. Speaks so much of her journey to nationals! :)

Stage sister and proud of it,

2 comments:

  1. Congrats micah! ikaw na! ikaw na nakarating ng nationals at may award pa! hehe.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my labs, on her behalf... who would have thought, di ba? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Make your mark on my avenue, leave a message! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...